Greetings from Germany

Aici membrii noi se prezinta
Reguli forum
Aici membrii noi se prezinta. Nu uitati sa va completati [url=http://forum.pipa-bucuresti.ro/ucp.php?i=164]profilul personal[/url] si in special orasul in care locuiti.
Atentie! Inactivitatea unui membru pe o perioada mai mare de 6 luni duce la dezactivarea contului.

Greetings from Germany

Mesajde DaGamba » 10 Noi 2010, 22:15

Hello everybody,

first I must apologize that I write in English. I do not know Romanian(yet...). I hope you will understand anyway.

My name is Pär Engstrand. I'm from Sweden but live in Germany. I have been smoking the pipe since early this year. And since April I have been making pipes. I started making pipes cause it was a way for me to get more pipes cheaper than buying pipes from other makers.

So, why am I at this forum then, you wonder?

Well, my girlfriend comes from Bucuresti and through her I now have the opportunity to sell my pipes via a shop in Bucuresti. I did post(my girlfriend wrote it) a thread with address and name of the shop. I hope you have the chance to go there and look at them. And if you like them or not, please feel free to give me some feedback.

And this forum is of course also a reason to learn and improve my Romanian! :D

I wish you all the best and happy smoking,

Pär
DaGamba

Re: Greetings from Germany

Mesajde Humidor » 10 Noi 2010, 22:39

Bine ai venit! Te asteptam cu povesti interesante despre pipele tale, tutunurile preferate si experientele tale.
Avem si noi cativa pipari in club care au facut cateva pipe: viewforum.php?f=29 si ar fi interesant sa aflam cum iti realizezi pipele.
Daca ai drum prin Bucuresti, te asteptam si la intalnirile noastre care se tin o data la doua saptamani: viewforum.php?f=26

:1)
Humidor

Mesajde Alien » 12 Noi 2010, 18:36

Welcome among us. Your pipes are very nice. Love them. I hope you will enjoy being here and you will share with us some of your skills and experience. ;)
I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice Chianti...
Alien

Mesajde Lifelover » 14 Noi 2010, 20:58

Welcome, Pär! We'd love to meet you face-to-face as well during a meeting; as for your pipes, I really liked what I saw on the website.
Lifelover

Înapoi la Membri noi